FORMATTING RULES OF SUBMITTING ARTICLES
FOR PUBLICATION IN THE INTERNET SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL
“ANTHOLOGY OF RUSSIAN PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGY”
(instruction for authors)
IX World Congress for Psychotherapy aims to widely incapsulate and represent the world psychotherapy in all its diversity, and publication of congress proceedings serves as an important part of the congress activities. We are carrying the special issue of the volume of congress proceedings — Internet Scientific Practical Journal “Anthology of Russian Psychotherapy and Psychology” — ANTHOLOGY OF WORLD PSYCHOTHERAPY. The volume includes articles and extended abstracts (thesis) in English and Russian languages.
Publication costs: thesis (extended abstract) — 20 Euros (1000-1500 characters with spaces); articles — 10 Euros per page (1800 characters with spaces).
Translation of proceedings — 40 Euros per page (1800 characters with spaces).
Minimum amount of order is 20 Eur.
The deadline of articles and extended abstracts (presentation thesis) submission is till June 1, 2020.
1. Requirements to authors submitting articles:
Articles are submitted as a set of files:
- One file MS Windows Word (file name extension — doc, rtf), containing FULL TEXT of the article with all charts and illustrations.
- A set of files (PNG or JPEG) each of them containing one separate illustration. Graphics, tables or reference lists ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- File with the abstract should be named AS FOLLOWS:
Name of Event — Article — Author’s name — date of sending (dd/mm/yy)
File name example: Congress 2020. Article. Ivanov. 01.01.19
2. Order of presenting the FULL TEXT of the article
- Cover page in English with the article title, full names of all authors, their e-mails, scientific degrees and places of employment. Name of the place of employment mustn’t have abbreviations. Working area should be mentioned.
- annotation up to 400 words and key words (3 — 10) in English;
- full text of the article in English with the title of the article IN CAPITAL LETTERS;
- Reference list in English;
- Cover page in Russian with the article title, full names of all authors, their e-mails, scientific degrees and places of employment. Name of the place of employment mustn’t have abbreviations. Working area should be mentioned.
- annotation up to 400 words and key words (3 — 10) in Russian;
- if necessary: permission to republish the material which was already published and to use illustrations in which people can be identified (see6).
Bibliographic references to the sources listed in the list of references are used. All sources from the list of references should be referred to in the text of the article.
The reference is presented as the number of the source in the list and is given in square brackets.
If there are several sources to refer to, their numbers are indicated in common square brackets with semicolons between them. The sources are given in ascending order. Example:[3;10].
In case of citing the page number is indicated after the source number in square brackets. Example: [4,p.12].
4. List of references
The list of references includes only reliable sources which can be accessed through common bibliographic channels. All bibliographic sources are presented alphabetically in a list where they are numbered (the sources in Cyrillic come first and the sources in Latin script follow).Each reference should be cross-checked with the original documents. There should be no references to presentation posters, not published presentations, manuscripts or personal contacts.
Titles of journals can be contracted according to the style accepted in Index Medicus (http://www.nlm.nih.gov).
4.1. Journal articles
If the article has not more than 3 authors, all authors are indicated. For example:
- Плоткин Ф.Б., Иванов П.И., Смирнов В.В. Компьютерное биоуправление — эффективная методика стабилизации ремиссий при алкогольной зависимости. Наркология. — 2011. — № 12. — С.88—91.
- Vega K.J., Pina I., Krevsky B. Heart transplantation is associated with an increased risk for pancreatobiliary disease. Ann Intern Med 2014 Jun 1;124(11):980-3.
If the article has 4 or more authors, indicate 3 first authors and add «et al.»:
- Потапов А.А., Есин Р.Г., Михайлов И.И., и соавт. Алекситимия — основные направления изучения. Журн. невролог. и психиатрии. — 2014. — №12.— С.148—151.
- Parkin D.M., Clayton D., Black R.J., et al. Childhood leukaemia in Europe after Chernobyl: 5years followup. BrJ Cancer 2014;73:1006-12.
4.2. Books, volumes and other monographs
- Роджерс К.Р. Консультирование и психотерапия. Новейшие подходы в области практической работы — М.: Изд-во ЭКСМО-Пресс, 2010. — 464с.
- Norman I.J., Redfem S.J., editors. Mental health care for elderly people. NewYork: Churchill Livingstone; 2014.
4.3. Conference presentations
- Шварева Е.В. Диагностические возможности исследования современного образа смерти // Материалы международной научно-практической конференции «Психология XXI века» (Санкт-Петербург, 26—28 апреля 2012 года). СПб: Изд-во СПбГУ, 2012. С.101—103.
- Kimura J., Shibasaki H., editors. Recent advances in clinical neurophysiology. Proceedings of the 10th International Congress of EMG and Clinical Neurophysiology; 2013 Oct 15—19; Kyoto, Japan. Amsterdam: Elsevier;2013.
- Абдулгалимова С.А. Психологические особенности преодоления страха смерти у старшеклассников с разными смысложизненными стратегиями: дисс.канд.психол.наук. Р.н/Д.,2010.160 с.
- Kaplan S.J. Posthospital home health care: the elderly’s access and utilization [dissertation]. St.Louis(МО): WashingtonUniv.;1995.
4.5. Electronic materials
- Вараева Н.В., Молькова Е.В. Комплексная программа социальной и психологической реабилитации и сопровождения семьи и ребенка «Семейный круг» [Электронный ресурс] / Н.В. Вараева, Е.В. Молькова. — М.: ФЛИНТА, 2013. — 99с.
- Animal Assisted Therapy. American Humane Association. Retrieved from www.americanhumane.org. Date: October 20,2015.
- CDI, clinical dermatology illustrated [monograph on CD ROM]. Reeves J.P.T., Maibach H. CMEA Multimedia Group, producers. 2nded. Version2.0. San Diego: CMEA; 1995.
- Hemodynamics III: the ups and downs of hemodynamics [computer program]. Version 2.2.Orlando (FL): Computerized Educational Systems; 1993.
5. Transliteration of the list of references
Transliteration of the reference list is made for putting the information about the articles in the international libraries (citation systems), such as Cross Ref.
Rules for transliteration:
Access translit.ru and select the system option Библиотеки Конгресса (LC), insert the whole text of the list of references in Russian and press the button «в транслит». When using the program, you should notice the symbols «//» and long «—» which appear after transliteration, they should be deleted from the transliterated text.
The translation of the title is given in square brackets.
Example 1. Reference to the article in Russian: Гаврилова Т.А. Страх смерти в подростковом и юношеском возрасте // Вопросы психологии. 2004.№ 6.С.63—71.
Gavrilova T.A. Strakh smerti v podrostkovom i yunosheskom vozraste [The fear of death in adolescence and young adulthood]. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 2004, no.6, pp.63—71.
Example 2.Reference to the book in Russian: ГанзенВ.А. Системные описания в психологии.
Л.: Изд-во Ленингр.ун-та,1984.176с.
Ganzen V.A. Sistemnye opisaniya v psikhologii [System descriptions in psychology]. Leningrad: Publ. LSU, 1984,176 p.
6. Additional remarks
6.1. Original publication or republishing?
Readers of periodicals must be sure they are provided with original articles (not published before). Exception can be made in cases when there is agreement from the part of the author as well as both publishers. Republishing permission should be free of charge. The priority of the first publication is guaranteed due to the interval of at least 1 week between the two publications (except for cases specifically agreed upon by both publishers)
6.2. Protection of patient’s right for confidentiality
Every patient has the right for confidentiality which shouldn’t be breached without their agreement. It is forbidden to publish any information that might reveal the identity of the patient with the exception of the cases of great scientific value in which the patient (their parents or guardians) gave their agreement in written form. It is forbidden to distort or falsify data in order to achieve anonymity. In case of any doubt you should inform the patient immediately and get their agreement for publication. Do not use family names or initials of patients as well as medical file numbers.
Describe the statistical methods detailed enough for the competent reader who has access to the initial data to be able to check the results you obtained. If possible, give the obtained data quantitative assessment and present it with the corresponding indicators of measurement error and uncertainty (such as confidence intervals).
Each table should be presented on a separate page. All tables should be titled and numbered according to the first mentioning in the text. All explanations should be given in the notesbut not in the heading of the table.
Illustrations should be included in the main file with the article as well as sent in separate files. All photos, graphs and diagrams should be marked with the word figurein the text of the article and should be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals, For example (Fig. 3). Captions should follow illustrations (right under the illustration). Captions should contain explanations of the symbols involved. Illustration and tables should not exceed 1 page in size (A4 format). Illustrations should be sent in digital format: 300 dpi, TIFF or JPEG.
Besides, illustrations should be inserted in the text of the article where the authors think they would fit best.
6.6. Units of measurement
Measurements of length, height, width and volume should be presented in metric units (meter, kilogram, liter) or on their decimals. Temperature should be presented in degrees Celsius, blood pressure— in millimeters of mercury range. All hematological and biochemical indicators should be presented in the units of metric system (International System of Units — SI).
6.7. Abbreviations and symbols
Use only standard contractions (abbreviations). Do not use abbreviations in the title of the article and in the summary. The full term which is contracted should be introduced before the first abbreviation in the text (if this is not a generally accepted unit of measurement).
Active substance, commercial and generic names as well as the name of the producing company should be indicated in descriptions of pharmaceuticals. Descriptions of post-registration clinical testsshould include information on registration and permission to use the described pharmaceuticals by the official authorities (registration number, date of registration).
To include your proceedings into the Congress Volume of The Internet Scientific Journal “Anthology of Russian Psychotherapy and Psychology”, we kindly ask you to send them to
Publishing editor of the “Anthology of Russian Psychotherapy and Psychology”
, +7 (913) 911-69-36