FORMATTING RULES OFSUBMITTING ORAL PRESENTATION THESIS
FOR PUBLICATION IN THE INTERNET SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL
“ANTHOLOGY OF RUSSIAN PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOLOGY”
(instruction for authors)
1. Requirements to authors submitting abstracts:
The abstract is submitted as ONE file:
- File type — MS Windows Word (file name extension — doc, rtf), containing TEXT ONLY.
- Graphics, tables or reference lists ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- File with the abstract should be named AS FOLLOWS:
Name of Event — Thesis — Author’s name — date of sending (dd/mm/yy)
File name example: Congress 2020. Abstract. Ivanov. 01.01.19
The topic of the email should be marked as follows: THESIS FOR ANTHOLOGY 2020
2. Order of presenting the text
- Title of the abstract IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
- For each author: family name and initials, e-mail,scientific degree and place of employment. Name of the place of employment mustn’t have abbreviations. Working area should be mentioned.
- Length: 1500 — 2500 signs, including spaces, full name, ranks and information about authors.
If you have difficulties with defining the length of the text, you should use the «Service» menu, «Statistics» option. Font type should be Arial Narrow, font size -10, single interval.
3. Protection of patient’s right for confidentiality
Every patient has the right for confidentiality which shouldn’t be breached without their agreement. It is forbidden to publish any information that might reveal the identity of the patient with the exception of the cases of great scientific value in which the patient (their parents or guardians) gave their agreement in written form. It is forbidden to distort or falsify data in order to achieve anonymity. In case of any doubt you should inform the patient immediately and get their agreement for publication. Do not use family names or initials of patients as well as medical file numbers.
4. Units of measurement
Measurements of length, height, width and volume should be presented in metric units (meter, kilogram, liter) or on their decimals. Temperature should be presented in degrees Celsius, blood pressure— in millimeters of mercury range. All hematological and biochemical indicators should be presented in the units of metric system (International System of Units — SI).
Active substance, commercial and generic names as well as the name of the producing company should be indicated in descriptions of pharmaceuticals.
To include your proceedings into the Congress Volume of The Internet Scientific Journal “Anthology of Russian Psychotherapy and Psychology”, we kindly ask you to send them to
Publishing editor of the “Anthology of Russian Psychotherapy and Psychology”
, +7 (913) 911-69-36