International School of Young Psychotherapists: Future Lab
The program of the School is entirely in English.
The educational program of the World Council for Psychotherapy, together with the Professional Psychotherapeutic League of Russia, is pleased to present Future Lab, part of the International School of Young Psychotherapists.
Coordinator: Ekaterina Makarova, Chairman of the Youth Section of the World Council for Psychotherapy
Goals and objectives: Future Lab is a new platform for those who have recently taken up professional clinical practice, as well as students and invited experts, to come together and exchange their ideas and experiences with one another during the IX World Congress on Psychotherapy. Specialists with less than 5 years experience of independent work are given the opportunity to engage with students of psychology, medicine, psychotherapy and pedagogics in a specially developed program on psychotherapy within the framework of the Congress.
Program of the School
Within the program of Future Lab, recent graduates in psychotherapy will be given an opportunity to present their projects in three unique sectors: scientific research, start-ups in the social sphere, or psychotherapeutic technique. Future Lab’s team will invite a select number of outstanding professionals from the list of speakers and guests of the Congress to participate in it’s forum, who will lend their expertise, giving recommendations and feedback to the Future Lab presenters.
Within the framework of the School program, the winners will be granted the following opportunities:
- To take part in a specially developed scientific and practical program, including lectures and seminars from global leaders in Psychotherapy.
- To present research, organizational and practical work to top scientific mentors of the Congress, and to receive feedback and make contact with these international colleagues.
- The ability to receive grants from various international practical centers and universities.
- Complimentary participation to all scientific events of the Congress.
- The chance to make new acquaintances and expand ones professional network on an international scale, through participation in numerous discussions and debates concerning the content of the Congress.
- Possibilities of having articles published in the collection of scientific papers of the Congress, in addition to the monthly scientific and practical journal Psychotherapy.
- An invitation to speak at the X World Congress on Psychotherapy in 2020.
Main topics of the scientific and practical program:
- Research in the field of psychotherapeutic practice and education.
- Digitalization and the challenges it presents for psychotherapy.
- Four-part model of professional training in psychotherapy: present and near future.
Discussion: The future of our profession: will artificial intelligence be able to replace psychotherapists?
Organizers: Future Lab is held through the Youth Section of the World Council for Psychotherapy, and the Youth Section of the Professional Psychotherapeutic League of Russia, under the auspices of the National Self-Regulating Organization of the Union of Psychotherapists and Psychologists.
Conditions for participation: In order to be considered for the selection round, participants are asked to submit a CV, as well as the supporting documents of a student ID and a professional diploma issued within the past 5 years, along with report abstract, or the summary of a social project or workshop, to the following email address: .
Participation quotas are set per country.
The deadline for application submission is April 1, 2020.
Scientific papers will be received through April 1, 2020.
Papers chosen will be included in the Collection of Scientific Papers of the Congress.
Rules and guidelines for submission are available on the Congress website: en.planetofpsychotherapy.com
The official language of the School of Young Psychotherapists is English.
About our congress: en.planetofpsychotherapy.comPublication date: 04 February 2020